Click a star to rate -->
Savings Possible for TABER RV PARK, click video below.
Save 50% on THIS parks fees using PassportAmerica.
Click Here to Save RV Park Fees
Name Address Phone and Web Site Information
Number of Spaces : 26
Click Here for TABER RV PARK Web Site
Tweet This:Glad to see @rv52 has TABER RV PARK in its directory at http://rv52.com/rvparks/
Fix this Listing
TABER RV PARK is a RV Park in or near the town of Taber. It is a fairly small park with a possible 26 rv sites to park your RV. This park has no pull thru sites. If you are driving a 45 footer, then you are in luck since there are some extra long pads. You will be able to connect your RV to electric. Do not expect to run both air conditioners as 30 amp seems to be the largest service. Another of the basics – water hookups – is provided. Sewer connections are provided. If you are lucky, you might be able to use your cellular for internet, but otherwise there is no WiFi. We have no idea of the over the air TV, but we do know that no Cable TV is provided. Animals are welcome here. Note – tent camping is forbidden. If the days get hot, you can enjoy the shade trees that exist here. Maybe if you are planning on visiting Taber, you might find a great place to stay at TABER RV PARK.
Where is TABER RV PARK
CLICK ON THE MARKERS FOR MORE INFO
WARNING : ADDRESS IS BLANK - ACCURACY IS ONLY TO THE CITY LEVEL.
Click HERE to contact RV52 and to update map location for TABER RV PARK!
Latest news for TABER RV PARK:
- Enjoying nature on both sides of the border – The Daily Courier (subscription) September 19, 2014Enjoying nature on both sides of the border
The Daily Courier (subscription)
The east side of Wood Lake is a mix of bush, marsh weeds, lakeside cabins and RV camping. The views of the sun-drenched Lake Country hills to the west are a wonder to behold from a … After two weeks of exploring Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming …
and more »
- The Gulf Coast Pipeline System: a catalyst for American jobs and energy security – Pipelines International September 15, 2014The Gulf Coast Pipeline System: a catalyst for American jobs and energy security
Mr Bryant bought a mobile RV and trailer park when he heard that TransCanada would be bringing a construction yard to town for its Gulf Coast Project. Previously, only eleven of the 57 spots in the park were occupied. Once construction began, all 57 …
and more »
- Edmonton motel facing $140K in fines for health violations – CBC.ca September 10, 2014Edmonton motel facing $140K in fines for health violations
A motel and RV park on Stony Plain Road in Edmonton’s west end has been fined $140,000 for more than 40 violations of the Public Health Act. The Royal Scot … Bernardo said the fine levelled against the 27-unit motel is one of the largest in Alberta’s …
- Breakfast Bylines: Mother charged with murder, Stephen Mandel back in the … – Edmonton Journal September 9, 2014Breakfast Bylines: Mother charged with murder, Stephen Mandel back in the …
Mounties in northern Alberta are on the hunt for anyone who may have engaged in a bit of monkey business after a giant inflated gorilla went missing from a car dealership in La Crete on Aug. 28. If you have such a thing sitting in your living room, you …
- Edmonton motel owners fined $140000 for ignoring health inspectors – Edmonton Journal September 9, 2014Edmonton motel owners fined $140000 for ignoring health inspectors
The owners and operators of the Royal Scot Motel and RV Park, a 27-suite motel on Stony Plain Road, were sentenced Friday after pleading guilty to 41 violations of the Public Health Act, including ignoring the orders of an executive officer for 801 …
- Near Jasper, Alberta, Berg Lake Trail is world-class back-country camping near … – Edmonton Sun September 1, 2014Near Jasper, Alberta, Berg Lake Trail is world-class back-country camping near …
Words can barely describe the awe-inspiring view from the top — as you gaze upon the humongous 25-square km Reef Icefield, the two adjoining glaciers and numerous peaks across the icefield in Alberta’s Jasper National Park — and it is something you …
and more »
- Alberta campsites still available for long weekend getaway – 660 News August 27, 2014Alberta campsites still available for long weekend getaway
“The most popular sites book up fairly quickly, but there are still lots of other opportunities for people to get out and enjoy Alberta’s provincial parks,” he explained. “Usually some of the smaller parks that maybe have fewer of the amenities that …
- Doctor tips the scale on the side of humour – BlackburnNews.com August 21, 2014
BlackburnNews.comDoctor tips the scale on the side of humour
The 54-year-old is the chair of obesity research at the University of Alberta, the scientific director of the Canadian Obesity Network — and a budding comedian. Two years ago, Sharma began touring the country with what he describes as a half-comedy …
and more »
- Golf Capsules: On The Fringe – PGA brought clarity to golf, excitement to majors – Brownsville Herald August 13, 2014Golf Capsules: On The Fringe – PGA brought clarity to golf, excitement to majors
The PGA Championship provided the kind of theater anyone could expect from a major. Big shots. Tiny mistakes. High stakes on every swing. Not even the confusion on the 18th hole, when the only major for professionals looked more like amateur hour, …
- NHL Capsules: Oilers sign No. 3 pick Draisaitl – Brownsville Herald August 13, 2014NHL Capsules: Oilers sign No. 3 pick Draisaitl
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The Edmonton Oilers have signed forward Leon Draisaitl, the third overall pick in the 2014 draft, to a three-year entry level contract. Draisaitl had 105 points (38 goals, 67 assists) in 64 regular-season games for the Western …
and more »
Things to do near TABER RV PARK or Taber
Campgrounds near to TABER RV PARK or Taber
TABER RV PARK ( 0.0 miles )(Daily Rate Discount Possible)
M.D. OF TABER MUNICIPAL PARK ( 0.1 miles )
VAUXHALL LIONS CAMPGROUND ( 19.7 miles )
Videos related to TABER RV PARK
Searching for videos using this phrase : "TABER RV PARK"|"Taber AB"