RV Bathroom Sink
Most RV’s that are travel trailer class or larger will have a bathroom and inside of that bathroom a set of very standard concepts such as the rv bathroom sink.
The RV bathroom sink will usually be small and unless you get into million dollar rigs, you simply will not find a his and hers bathroom sink. Instead you’ll find something that is just right for washing your hands, shaving and taking care of yourself in a style that is pretty decent.
The bathroom sink will have both hot and cold water, the hot supplied by a small RV hot water heater and the the water for both the hot side and cold side being ultimately supplied by shore water supply. If you are boondocking, you might get water from your onboard fresh water storage tank.
Most RV bathroom sinks are going to be a small standard size that you really can get replaced from Lowes or Home Depot.
Our bathroom sink in our Open Range 399BHS is pictured here and is really too fancy for the RV. But one nice thing about the larger glass bowl is the fact that it does make it easier to shave. But honestly, most RV’s have a much more basic looking sink. Its just not worth getting too fancy here.
Most RV’s have a little storage underneath the sink and a little storage above the sink.
Just in case you need to replace your bathroom sink, I’ve included a few Amazon links here (disclosure). Your faucet is most likely to need replacing first so I list a few links to faucets here as well – actually more faucets than sinks.
- DF-PL700C-ORB – Classical RV Lavatory Faucet in Oil Rubbed Bronze – RV Bathroom Faucet For Travel Trailers, Campers, 5th Wheel
- DF-PL700C-SN – Classical RV Lavatory Faucet in Satin Nickel – RV Bathroom Faucet For Travel Trailers, Campers, 5th Wheel
- RV / Mobile Home Bathroom Sink Faucet – Chrome
- Corner Lavatory Sink White 10″ x 10″
- DF-PL100-SN – Single Lever RV Lavatory Faucet in Satin Nickel – RV Bathroom Faucet for Modern 5th Wheels, Campers, Trailers
- Lavatory Sink – Bone – 17″W x 20″L