This little Puma travel trailer gets my vote for one of the most unique travel trailers I've seen in a great while. In some ways, it looks sort of ordinary, but check out the some of the differentiators:
Unique or Differentiating Features :
- Pull out / Slide out / Outdoor kitchen. This is like a “kitchen in a drawer” and what Puma has done is to tuck the kitchen into a slide – like the spice racks in many kitchens, but on a larger scale. You literally pull out an entire kitchen, sink, burners, oven, micro and refrigerator.
- A kitchen skylight is fairly unique.
- EZ lube axles – anything that reduces or simplifies life so you don't have to pack bearings sounds like a winner to me. I need to do an article on these EZ lube things from Forest River.
- Other than the rv outdoor kitchen, there are no slides on this unit. That helps keep it lighter and lower cost.
- I have to list this. Puma actually listed this as a feature : phone jacks.
- I also wonder – as nice as this outdoor kitchen is, maybe a camper manufacturer should consider eliminating the inside kitchen or greatly simplifying – maybe an inconvenience on inclimate days, but…