This won't be a long post, but hopefully, it will be a useful one. Recently, we took Puma out on a dry camping run, actually a tailgate at a football game. I thought it would be neat to talk about what we did so you can get an idea of what is possible on LP gas and a 12 volt battery.
List of things you can do without hooking up your RV to electric/water :
* We took three HOT showers
* We had lighting.
* We cooked.
* We washed dishes.
* We had water pressure.
* We had running water for the toilets.
* We had a fully functional refrigerator
* Extend the RV slide-out
* Retract the RV slide-out
If I modify the RV a little, we could actually do the following really easily :
* Have a car charger for charging cell phones.
* Have a car charger for charging computers.
Honestly, the weekend went better than I thought. You can do aLOT with the battery and LP gas.