My neighbor Jean needed a good garden light. She didn't have nearby electric so it needed to be solar.
It turns out, you can't really buy a good light like she wanted.
So I made her one.
In this ebook, I chart the entire journey from idea to the “final” product. I also tell you all the things I would improve.
I think when you read this, you'll be able to make your own super cool stuff with solar.
By the way, this is light enough to keep with you in your RV. Hint hint! ;-)
DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK IF:
- You are a grammar nazi
- You expect to have a perfect how-to guide
- You are an expert electrical engineer
- You are an expert at solar power
- You are a crotchety old fart-head who is going to be no fun.
- when we meet you wouldn’t buy me a cup of coffee like you would a friend.
DO DO BUY THIS BOOK IF:
- You have never worked with solar
- You need a lightweight portable solar power platform
- You need a garden light and wonder how to get started.
- You are willing to take these ideas/plans and extend them
- You are ok with insight, but don’t need a detailed plan
- If when we get together and you pick my mind you would be willing to buy me a cup of coffee
Why am I focused on a cup of coffee? Because this book costs about the same as a couple fancy cups of coffee. If you can’t pay a person for a few minutes of their time to pick their mind, then I’m probably not the guy you want to buy a book from. Yep, I’m a jerk. Sorry.