Here is the coffee maker Sheri and I are using in the Tiny Texas Tumbleweed.
We found this on Amazon and it updates ALL of my previous articles on k-cup coffee makers.
This one has them all beat hands down.
- See my video about the perfect RV coffee maker
- Very very very compact. Did I say it was very compact?
- Multi-color. Cool.
- Simple. Pour water, put in k-cup, push button.
- Fast – 3 minutes to hot coffee cup.
- No reservoir. I don’t like them. They are always empty. They breed germs.
- No internal pre-heat reservoir. They breed germs. Yuk.
- Safe. When it it done, it turns off. No keeping the pre-heat reservoir hot – which is dangerous and a waste of time.
- Low cost. Ours was less than $40.
If you look at the picture you’ll see one of my “concoctions” trying to replace an espresso coffee with a lazy man’s alternative. I’ve had the others, but for something fast, easy, without making lots of mess, I do the lazy man’s alternative to the espresso based mocha.
I’ve written a few other articles on mocha’s – my favorite drink of choice:
- Enjoying Mocha on my Keurig Coffee Maker
- Mocha K-Cups on Amazon Prime a “go” as far as RV52 is concerned
- How does the Keurig Brew such great tasting coffee?
- RV52.com Thirsty Fitty Coffee Cup or Mug – 15 ounce
- RV52.com “Fitty” Coffee Cup – 11.5 Ounce Cup
Shop at the stores you ALREADY shop at! Nothing new (except savings)
Click here for $10 on your first shopping trip by trying Rakuten (used to be eBates)
Leave a Reply