I wondered “what was wrong with me”? Everyone seems to enjoy talking on their cell phones all day, but I haven't enjoyed talking on my cell phone for YEARS. It seems like an awful experience.
- Too small
- Gets too hot
- Never positioned right
- Not comfortable on the ear
- Can't hear
- Other person hears EVERYTHING, huge distraction
- They never fit
- Their always tangled
- Inconvenient to plug-in/plug-out causing dangerous distraction
- Wear out
- Microphone is a problem – never in right place
- Can't hear
- Other person AGAIN hears EVERYTHING, huge distraction
- Never loud enough
- Always lost the darned thing
- NEVER has enough battery talk time
- NEVER has enough standby time
- Other person YET AGAIN hears EVERYTHING, EVEN WORSE than with wired or cell phone only
- Never fits on ear very well – that infuriates me
- Never lasts more than about 2-3 months – then even if you find one that is 1/2 good, it is “out of print” and you can't find it.
- Sound is TERRIBLE – tinny, metallic
- Other people still can't hear you – that bone conduction stuff is a bunch of CRAP!
What he told me amazed me. He said…
- I can go a whole week without charging “my secret weapon“
- People cannot tell that I'm in a BIG LOUD NOISY propane truck because of “my secret weapon“!
- I can hear everyone perfectly using “my secret weapon“- they sound GREAT
- I can talk all day and I'm comfortable and don't physically hurt my ears
- I now LOVE my cell phone because of “my secret weapon“
- I've been using “my secret weapon” for years. It rarely wears out!
His secret is VERY simple. GET RID OF THOSE IDIOT Bluetooth earpieces that stick out of your ear and get you a headset from Blue Parrot. They are especially made for LOUD NOISY environments!!!
So I bought a Parrot for Sheri from Amazon (I'll give you a link later – I get a small commission from Amazon at no cost to you though)
- I could hear perfectly even when she rolled down the window at 50 miles per hour and was driving. No wind noise.
- I could NOT hear her radio. EVER. No matter how loud it was. Simply amazing.
- I could NOT hear really any distracting and appreciable noise anymore.
- Sheri has some hearing loss. She could HEAR me really, really well.
- Sheri talks all day on the phone. Her Parrot lasts all day without a battery charge for her!
- You might think this is a little crass, but I've tried it with Sheri and a friend or two while going to the restroom. THEY DIDN'T HEAR A THING!
- Its super comfortable, I can wear it all day.
- Its battery lasts all day. I charge it daily so I never worry. I should see how long the battery would last.
- I LOVE the “voice dialing button”. Yes, one button and Parrot turns on your phones voice dialer for safety. It really works.
- I LOVE the “redial” button. Yes, there is one button and it will redial the last phone number.
- Pairing the thing was super easy. I have a video to show you. In fact, I have BUNCHES of videos below to show you.
I can hear everyone GREAT now.
For the FIRST TIME in 10 years, I LOVE my cell phone again. And it's all because of the Blue Parrot headset.
What? You have reservations? You're not sure? Maybe this can help…
- Do I cost you anything? – If you buy through my Amazon link it costs you NOTHING extra, even though I get a small commission.
- Too expensive – First this is cheaper than some of those stupid earpiece only bluetooth things. But you can get the unit I bought for less than $100. Even more interesting, if you are having a struggling conversation with a business person (hiring manager, vendor, customer, etc.) a single bad conversation could actually end up costing you money.
- Can I be trusted? – Even though I get a commission on this I TRULY BELIEVE in this wonderful headset, I really do. But remember you can buy with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Too risky – Amazon has a money back guarantee if you aren't sure. You can get your money back!
- Too complex – I was up and running, after charging it up, in 5 MINUTES or less. See my video.
- Too bulky – Its very comfortable to wear on your head. The microphone MOVES out of your way.
- Too funny looking – So what if you wear it to the store. Who cares what strangers think? Maybe they'll think you just want to be heard to hear? When I'm not using it I can take it off and put it around my neck.
- I'd better just stick with the little bluetooth thingies – Ok. You've been warned. I can't stand those things, but that is just me.
Ok Now What? Don't take my word for it… Try it risk free from Amazon here:
Other BlueTooth devices from BlueParrot (but not ones I tried)
Don't forget – you can get your money back from Amazon – no harm, no foul. 100% risk free.
For the first time ever, you'll finally be heard. I'm so sure that I BEG you to send me and email and tell me what you think!