An RV Decal is EASY to create and you don't have to be a graphics artist to do it.
This video tell you how to do it:
This video is about how to CREATE the video.
I have another article about how to apply the rv decal, or at least, how well it went for Sheri and I. I've also made a nice little product page where you can order it from Amazon if you'd like. Find the RV Decal product page here.
Here are the steps to creating the RV decal.
- Get a good idea in your mind of the aspect ratio (width to height) you want. In our case, we were looking for 5 to 3.
- Using Keynote (on the Mac) draw a box.
- Draw a box in the same aspect ratio that you desire.
- Make the box as big as possible in a Keynote page.
- Using the “eyedropper” you can color match for the background.
- Put whatever graphics assets (or pictures or anything else) on that box.
- Select everything including the box when complete
- Apple-C ( this is the keyboard copy command )
- Bring up Preview
- From the menu –> File –> New from Cllipboard
- Export as PNG. Remember where you put it.
- Go to the RV Decal Easy Finder Page.
- Complete the dimensions in the same aspect ratio
- These dimensions REALLY REALLY matter. The decal will this exactly this big.
- Click on “Get Started”
- Select Upload your Design
- Use common sense to complete the design.
- Click on Summary in the lower left.
- Complete the purchase process.
- Wait 4-7 days and then get your happy surprise in the mail!