The bayonet base LED lighting is GENERALLY used for the outside/exterior automotive grade lighting
You should inspect to make sure the following lights are working and if not then these are candidates for replacing with LED lights.
- Running lights ( across the top of the RV and let people know the breadth of the device they are approaching )
- Rear taillights ( lit when your lights are on – like running lights )
- Brake lights ( lit when brakes are applied )
- Left and right turn signals
- Your license plate should light up – secretly this doesn’t seem to important – I mean its not like you are going to rob a bank and your 1 ton dually and RV are your getaway vehicle.
Step #2: Pick your light radiating pattern for your LED light bayonet base bulb:
LED lights with bayonet bases
21 Search Results for RV Lighting LED
Base: Bayonet 360 degree Natural White 3.2 WattsAmazon
Potentially Related Posts for RV Lighting LED
Searching for videos using this phrase : RV Lighting LED