Video Gallery and Information Page for Arctic Fox 5th Wheels
This Arctic Fox 5th Wheel page will bring you a video gallery of AF 5th Wheels, eBay auctions of AF Fifth Wheels for sale, some useful links and the RSS feeds from the AF owners group. If you bookmark or link to this page, it can be a GREAT central hub for your AF fifth wheel information.
Arctic Fox Documentation and Owners Manuals:
- ** Note – the 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer Manuals are combined into one **
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2001 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2004 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2007 owners manual
Arctic Fox Owners Group Latest News :
- Nash 22H on the cover of June's "Trailer Life" May 5, 2015The new issue of “Trailer Life” is available for download today with the Nash 22H on the cover. Headline is “Get off the grid” “go anywhere” and shows the TT being towed by a Chevy Tahoe. Which is what I used to tow my AF 22H back in 2003 – 2009.
- Our National Park Retirement Trip- May 5, 2015Hi All,
The hubby is retiring later this year. We are planning a ’round the country National Parks trip. Leaving from Ohio and heading to South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and then back to Ohio. We are leaving about the middle of September! I’m a little nervous due to weather and mountains but I can do it!! I am looking for hints and advice from those of you who have done similar trips on what to see (other than the usual), where to stay, what to watch out for, most important items to take along, and anything else you’d like to share. We are new to dry camping with our 29V but we don’t think that will be a big deal. So any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated!
- Eaz-lift hitch May 4, 2015I have a used Eaz-lift weight distribution hitch for sale. Round bar 750 lb capacity with everything except the shank. Good for lighter tongue weight trailers. Will consider any offer. If not sold by then will have it at the rally in LaGrande.
- Halfway done with this trip! May 3, 2015So we started this trip the end of March 2015. Having a great time.
We have had a TC for a long time. Got this 996 just over a year ago. Never did a long trip like this.
Have learned some new tricks. Guess old dogs can learn new ones.
Here is what we got so far. First blog also.
- Took Delivery of the 25P on Thursday; Question about axles/suspension popping and mis May 2, 2015Finally took delivery of the 2015 25P on Thursday. I’m very happy with the choice!
This is not my first trailer, but it is my first new one and have never had anything with a suspension this noisy! When maneuvering, backing, turning, the suspension creaks, pops and its all pretty loud. Is this normal? I removed the equalizer/anti-sway thinking that may be it, but definitely part of the suspension. I’d be curios to know what others experiences are. Does going to rubber/nylon and or greasable shackles make any difference?
Have two shake down trips planned before and including Memorial Day, then have an appointment to take the trailer back to the dealer to deal with any issues that’s come up during the shake down trips.
In early June, heading out for a 6 week trip through Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, up into Banff, Jasper, Prince George, then back down though Washington and Oregon. It going to be about 6000 miles, hence trying to get things sorted out before we go.
Also, have to say good things about Cordelia RV here in the California Bay Area. Everyone was very friendly, professional and worked hard. They had a new guy who failed to do the PDI as a number of things weren’t working. But the manager and service team jumped on it and made everything right as best they could. All thumbs up with my experience there.
Next step, Transferflow 50 gallon fuel tank!!
P.S. Now the questions begin!!
- Northwoods latest video on the Arctic Fox 28F May 1, 2015
- Muddy Tires Explore Ennis, Montana April 30, 2015Hello All! We came to Ennis, Montana to fish the incredible Madison River and catch a bunch of trout. We also saw a bunch of wildlife and explored a historic mining town.
Check out the latest blog for all the details and more pictures: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com…pril-2015.html
Next we will spend five days in Billings, Montana and then three days in Hardin, Montana. Expect the next blog in a week or two.
Ennis3-16 Apr 2015.jpg
Ennis72-28 Apr 2015.jpg
Arleen Fishing the famous Madison
Ennis44-26 Apr 2015.jpg
Virginia City, MT – the streets are empty in April
Ennis83-28 Apr 2015.jpg
Mama goose with new goslings
Ennis71-28 Apr 2015.jpg
Great Horned Owl giving us the evil eye
- Signature Search April 29, 2015Is there a way to search signatures for a specific trailer, vehicle, hitch, or other information? If not can this feature be added?
There are times when I have wanted to find others that had something specific that might be indicated in their signature.
- You Tube on driving to Alaska April 26, 2015Out of curiosity I went on to You Tube and searched for “Driving to Alaska”. Found more than I thought! Started watching “Driving from L.A. to Alaska”. It started after they crossed over into Canada. It was a young couple that was moving up there in a U-Haul. The trip was more about them than the trip with all the scenery. It made me kind of “wish I was there”! I have wanted to make that trip for a number of years and that was one of the reasons I bought my 5th wheel, to take my wife and go up there after I retired. So when I retired she divorced me! Oh well, God has a reason for everything but I would still love to drive up there and just SEE!!! I’m praying that He will make sure I have enough to go up the summer of 2016. Watching their trip and them having so much fun made me hunger for that trip. They stopped at places I had read about and seen pictures of was kind of like being there. Well, here’s hoping!! After the Rally I will drive around up there and maybe even go over to Yellowstone which is one of the most incredible places I’ve ever visited. Sometimes the trip is as enjoyable as getting there. There is so much to see and absorb. I look at all the trees and animal’s and it is like seeing a part of God and Him smiling! Just decided to post this on the spur of the moment.
- 24j April 24, 2015Looking at down sizing. Any thoughts on the 24J?
Latest Arctic Fox Videos :
Latest Arctic Fox 5th Wheels for sale on eBay.com :
Note from Marlan at RV52 – there isn’t a lot of these on eBay. So this link may be a bit empty.
No eBay auctions found – try the the RV52 Find Anything Page
Get Great Content and Info
RV52 will send articles straight to your email. Get about 1 email per week plus/minus.
We value your privacy and would never spam you