Video Gallery and Information Page for Arctic Fox 5th Wheels
This Arctic Fox 5th Wheel page will bring you a video gallery of AF 5th Wheels, eBay auctions of AF Fifth Wheels for sale, some useful links and the RSS feeds from the AF owners group. If you bookmark or link to this page, it can be a GREAT central hub for your AF fifth wheel information.
Arctic Fox Documentation and Owners Manuals:
- ** Note – the 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer Manuals are combined into one **
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2001 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2004 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2007 owners manual
Arctic Fox Owners Group Latest News :
- Considering Selling – how to price? May 23, 2015My wife and I have been going back and forth about selling or not selling our 2010 AF 25S. It’s been a great trailer and it works very well for us, but we’ve seen something else that, for once, we both really like and have been discussing purchasing. We’ve even gone so far as to completely empty out our Arctic Fox.
We started the emptying process the day we returned from a 1-month 3,000 mile TT trip to Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico. The plan was to reevaluate everything we were carrying and to do a thorough cleaning. But when we finished both of us said, maybe now is the time to sell and do something else. (We’re looking at a Class C that both of us just happened to really like. It’s rare for us to BOTH really like the same RV.)
I’m not sure how to price the 25S. I have a price in mind, but Arctic Foxes never come up for sale used in Texas. Also the 25S is a discontinued AF model and since it doesn’t have a slide is lighter and 1500 towable so more people already have a TV that can handle it.
The NADA Pricing Guide seems pretty low to me. There’s a 2009 model on RV Trader for a couple grand more than the NADA pricing guide shows for my one-year newer model.
When I sold my 2003 AF 22H I priced it too low – it sold in 45 mins for full asking price – I’m sure I could have done better.
What do you folks do to price a Arctic Fox product for sale?
- Trailer back after flood May 23, 2015Well I just got my SR back after flooding it. Happened in Az in high heat so no inside damage. The repairman said I did the right think by slicing open the underside & pulling all the insulation. The bill was the cost of re-insulating & redoing the underside.
- New Member May 20, 2015Recently purchased a 2010 Arctic Fox 21-5L. Wanted a late model 22H but couldn’t locate one so settled on the FW, the price was right. Happy so far. We pulled it up from Washington in early April. Had a couple nights at 12 degrees through Canada but no problems, no freeze ups. I am curious about some wires that come out the bottom of sewage tank cover by the sewage dump. There are 3 wires that have bare ends. I didn’t notice them when I bought the trailer or I would have asked the owners. Any ideas? Thanks
- Alder Lake & Mounthaven RV Resort May 20, 2015Anyone have an opinion on either of the following:
Rocky Point Campground (Alder Lake, Washington Mount Rainer area) specifically site 409
Mounthaven RV Resort, Ashford Washington
Is there maneuvering room for a 32′ fifth wheel and park quality?
Appreciate the advice,
- 19" Jensen Flat Screen TV – $50 May 19, 2015I’ve replaced the OEM 12v Jensen TV from my 2010 AF 25S with a larger 110v unit. So, the OEM Jensen is sitting unused and not needed.
I have the wall-mount, remote, instruction manual, 12v plug/adapter and a 12v hardwire adapter as well. The TV will run on 110v but you would need a separate 110v adapter from Jensen.
It is a 19″ Jensen, a 2010 LCD model not a newer LED TV. And it’s not wide-screen but fairly rectangle (20 1/2″ wide by 15″ tall).
Would make a great TV for a smaller Nash, or in the bedroom for any of the models with a TV Ready sticker and Ant/Cable/Power outlets adjacent to a Bedroom Wall. We recently put it on the Bedroom wall in our 25S and it worked great – but we found we never used it due to the much bigger TV in the lounge area of the TT.
First $50 plus shipping takes it.
- Muddy Tires Explore Black Hills, South Dakota May 17, 2015We are home! OK, only temporarily and the Black Hills of South Dakota is only our legal residence…
We are wrapping up 9 fun days here. We had some snowy adventures, toured two caves, hiked, geocached, hunted for morel mushrooms, and even walked among ancient mammoth remains! Check out the blog: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com…-may-2015.html
Next we will spend five days fishing the North Platte River near Casper, Wyoming and then we will spend five days playing in Colorado’s North Park.
Custer103-16 May 2015.jpg
Posing with our new South Dakota driver’s licenses at Mount Rushmore National Monument.
Custer5-9 May 2015.jpg
“We left Canada to get away from the snow!”
Custer7-9 May 2015.jpg
Mother’s Day storm gave us 8″ of new snow
Custer37-12 May 2015.jpg
Feeling surge of energy near Sylvan Lake. Look familiar? Check out the movie “National Treasure: Book of Secrets”
Custer66-13 May 2015.jpg
See Ranger Taylor and Arleen in the Wind Cave? The formation above them is called “Boxwork”.
- For Sale "Equalizer" hitch with 1400 lb Springbars May 16, 2015For Sale $400 OBO
“Equalizer” brand WD hitch model 90001400. Includes high rise shank and later version spring bar retainers.
Will bring to the Rally if someone wants to buy it. Avg new price with standard shank $575. Amazon $608.
Send PM if interested.
- RV Lifestyles Seminars May 14, 2015I would like to make folks aware of the RV Lifestyle seminars in Kelowna BC from June 19-22. They are held at Okanagan College and dry camping is included. This is one of the main training facilities for RV Technicians and these seminars are more in depth. I will be doing 2 at 8:30 AM on Sat & Sun on RVing in Mexico. The timing is good with the rally in LaGrande which si almost due south of it.
- 2006 Silver Fox edition 29-5T May 14, 2015This model has table and 4 chairs(rebuilt by furniture maker 2 years ago); separate sink vanity; added inverter for c-pap. We are the 2nd owners, and non-smokers. $19,000.00 or best offer. NO overseas buyers, I have read the spam notice. Contact at email@example.com
- Passport America May 14, 2015Hi All,
We’re looking to join the Passport America group figuring that it should pay for itself during a 4 month cross country trip.
1st – Any horror stories I should know of. I do see lots of restrictions on summer, weekends, etc.
2nd – They are having a referral special right now so I can evidently score somebody a deal if they actually refer me rather than just joining.
No difference to me but somebody should get a break.
That’s all for this one.
Latest Arctic Fox Videos :
Latest Arctic Fox 5th Wheels for sale on eBay.com :
Note from Marlan at RV52 – there isn’t a lot of these on eBay. So this link may be a bit empty.
No eBay auctions found – try the the RV52 Find Anything Page
Get Great Content and Info
RV52 will send articles straight to your email. Get about 1 email per week plus/minus.
We value your privacy and would never spam you