Video Gallery and Information Page for Arctic Fox 5th Wheels
This Arctic Fox 5th Wheel page will bring you a video gallery of AF 5th Wheels, eBay auctions of AF Fifth Wheels for sale, some useful links and the RSS feeds from the AF owners group. If you bookmark or link to this page, it can be a GREAT central hub for your AF fifth wheel information.
Arctic Fox Documentation and Owners Manuals:
- ** Note – the 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer Manuals are combined into one **
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2001 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2004 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2007 owners manual
Arctic Fox Owners Group Latest News :
- Good Times ! January 31, 2015Hello all !
Having lots of fun today !
Just filed for Social Security this morning….
Yesterday We ordered an Arctic Fox 29-5T. Thunder RV thinks delivery will be May – June.
We hope to take off on our Full time adventure in August, if house sells!
Northwood would not install a vented Splendide washer/dryer, so we passed on that option.
They also would not upgrade tires from E to G. Oh well…
Just need to wait till the 2016 F-350 diesel Dually is available to order.
Bob & Cindy
- 2013 Arctic Fox 27.5 Silver Fox Edition January 31, 2015Selling our 27.5 Arctic Fox, always covered, one trip on her, less that 1000 miles towed. Looks brand new, in pristine condition. Non smokers, and no pets. Would consider trading for a Bigfoot travel trailer, looking for something very light. Any questions please email me. $36,500
- daytona beach January 31, 2015anyone going to the 2015 daytona 500?
- Pair Honda EU2000i Generators w/parallel kit and covers January 30, 2015Here is a pair of Honda EU2000i generators with less than 10 hours each.
Included is the Parallel kit with 30 Amp RV connector.
Also included is a genuine Honda cover for each generator…Covers are new.
Both look and run as new!
Asking $1750 for all
- Alumaguard Awning Cover and Rear View Camera Advice January 27, 2015We have recently ordered a new Arctic Fox 32A with the Alumaguard main awning and slide topper covers. My reason for ordering this was to protect the fabric on the awning and the slide toppers and allow them to not only last longer but look better throughout the years of use. My thinking has been that without the Alumaguard covers the fabric on the awning and toppers begins to look weathered and wrinkle prematurely.
Does anyone have any experience with them that can give me some feedback as to whether this was a good option to add or not?
I have a similar question regarding the advisability of the rearview camera option. While not an inexpensive option it seems to me that it would be very nice to be able to see behind the trailer to enable me to see if it is safe to change lanes while driving. It could also be somewhat useful when backing into camping spots. Do any of you have that option on your trailer and willing to share your experience?
- Shore power ? January 27, 2015I know this is going to be a dumb question but it’s early, when you hook up to shore power, do you leave the electric hwh on as well as water pump (assuming no water connection) for your stay?
- New members to NROA January 26, 2015Looking forward to receiving our 2015 AF 27-5L. It should be built the first week of February in LaGrande.
I have been reading the info on this site and have found it very informative.
Look forward to becoming a part of your family.
We have had one TT and this will be our third 5th wheel.
Does anyone know if they install a surgeguard protector on the 27-5L at the factory?
If not is this a recommendation that you would give?
- Introduction and questions January 25, 2015I’m a new member of the forum currently investigating switching from a 40′ DP to a travel trailer. We’re full-timers and did several years of research before we bought our (used) coach. Since then our RV use has changed, and a move to a towable seems to make more sense. The biggest problem is storage space. I realize that no towable will have the basement storage space of a DP, but after living full-time in this coach for the past year we also realize that we have quite a bit of stuff that we simply don’t need. We need a coach that can be used in colder temperatures as well as warmer ones. While we won’t be below zero much (we hope) it could happen once or twice. Same with highs in the upper 90’s.
We’re looking at TT rather than 5’er because we’d like to stick with an F250-class truck. We prefer a high-end coach, and are looking at 30-34′ and ~10,000 pound GW. Wide-body is a must, but slides are not. In fact, we prefer coaches with no slides just because they have more storage space/weight capacity and don’t have the maintenance issues. We also want the bathroom to be next to the bedroom. Our current coach has (front to rear) living room, kitchen/dining, bathroom, bedroom.
Questions in no particular order:
1. What models should we be looking at?
2. Some of the mid-2000’s I’ve seen online have one door, while the newer ones have two doors. There are completely different floor plans, so maybe that’s the reason, but I’ve also heard that there might be some sort of rule/law about that.
3. What sort of tank sizes will I find? Currently we have 105 gallons of fresh water, 110 gallons for grey, 54 gallons for black, and 80 gallons for propane. I realize that we actually get only 64 gallons of propane, but I believe that is more than what most TTs carry. True?
4. If there is anyone that has an Arctic Fox TT within a reasonable drive of Stillwater, OK and would like to show it off, please let me know. I’ve never seen one except in pictures.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Vent covers January 24, 2015I put a fantastic fan cover over the front FF but the exhaust fan in bathroom is diff model that is very flush with roof. Anyone know of a cover fits this style. The ff trim sites 1/4 in of roof for room with instal brackets,thanks
- Good sam rally in phoenix Feb 25-Mar 1 January 23, 2015If anyone is going be sure to come & say hi at my booth (Caravanas de Mexico). I will also be giving 2 seminars on RV’ing in Mexico on Feb 28th & Mar 1st. Love to chat with anyone with a SR trailer to see what you think of them. Mine is being tested out on Mexican roads this season. So far its great.
Latest Arctic Fox Videos :
Latest Arctic Fox 5th Wheels for sale on eBay.com :
Note from Marlan at RV52 – there isn’t a lot of these on eBay. So this link may be a bit empty.