Video Gallery and Information Page for Arctic Fox 5th Wheels
This Arctic Fox 5th Wheel page will bring you a video gallery of AF 5th Wheels, eBay auctions of AF Fifth Wheels for sale, some useful links and the RSS feeds from the AF owners group. If you bookmark or link to this page, it can be a GREAT central hub for your AF fifth wheel information.
Arctic Fox Documentation and Owners Manuals:
- ** Note – the 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer Manuals are combined into one **
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2001 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2004 owners manual
- Northwood Arctic Fox 5th Wheel Trailers 2007 owners manual
Arctic Fox Owners Group Latest News :
- 2005 Artic Fox 30U September 30, 2014Purchased new by middle age couple non smokers no kids
Unit has less than 400 miles on it.
Electric tongue winch
4 corner stabilizers
2-30lb propane + 90 lbs
Includes hitch set up – Equalizer
We do not own tow vehicle and are looking to downsize to a smaller unit
Gina Vesco 586-482-2275
$18500.00 great deal exceptionally clean
- 2005 Artic Fox 30U For Sale September 30, 2014deleted wrong spot
- Looking for a 2009-2012 Arctic Fox 29-5T September 27, 2014Looking for a 2009-2012 Arctic Fox 29-5T.
Southwest US would be nice.
- Drop Z Frame September 26, 2014Which arctic fox fifth wheels use the drop z frame? Are all of the others hi clearence off road frames?
- Window vents caused me more problems than they solve September 24, 2014After trekking a circular route from N Cal to Texas and back, and running into two good rain storms after dodging a bunch, one in Tx and the worse squall I have ever driven in east of Reno the other day, I discovered that driving rain was entering the vent slots/punch outs on the bottom of the window frames, filling the channel and over flowing or leaking by the interior caulk job. Not a lot of water but I’m seriously thinking of closing these off. The window on the front of my TT is covered by the flip up panel which I’m sure is more for protection from road FOD than anything else, and the window sits at an angle due to the shape of the front of the TT which really makes these vents useless. The other was a side sliding window that was hit directly by 50+ mph winds/rain/hail. Anyone else experience this issue?
- 2005 F250 set up for truck camper and travel trailer September 22, 2014Although this one-owner vehicle will not be available until we put on a few more scheduled trips, I am offering it to the forum fully configured for hauling a TC and/or towing trailers. This Seattle, WA truck, that has been serviced by the selling dealer since new, will be available in October with approximately 110,000 miles and the options listed bellow for $18,000:
2005 F-250 XL Super Cab short bed
Vermillion Red exterior, Steel Gray interior
4wd, NV271 manual transfer case, manual locking hubs, 3.73 limited slip rear axle, skid plates
6.0 Powerstroke Diesel, Torqshift 5R110 automatic, dual 120/140A alternators, engine block heater
Upper and lower Torklift StableLoads, Firestone Ride-Rite air bags
Rancho RS9000XL shocks, DynaTrac PD890 4805 lb 245/70R-19.5 tires on Vision Heavy Hauler 81 19.5×7.5 rims
Tow Command brake controller, lighted and powered tow mirrors, 17k lb. Torklift SuperHitch
Camper package, Torklift frame tie downs , Line-X coated bed, new tailgate and hardware (never used)
Bully step bars, rear mud flaps, hood and window air deflectors, rear sliding window
XL convenience package, air conditioning, tilt wheel, cruise control, power locks and windows, upfitter switches
40/20/40 cloth split bench, Pioneer AVIC D2 double DIN Nav/radio/CD/MP3/WMA
Pictures and additional details are available upon request. The next two months will be busy with trips and extended work hours, but I will make time for serious buyers. Contact me through the forum with your phone number and the best time to reach you if you have interest. Once our planned trips are completed, I will be removing the tie downs and some of the suspension upgrades to sell it locally. I am not selling my Arctic Fox camper or Interstate trailer – They will be going on a new Class 5 truck.
- Blog update! September 22, 2014How we spent the Labor Day weekend at Mississippi Palisades State Park
- Gettysburg Campground September 22, 2014Spent this past Thursday-Saturday up there parked right next to Sailor Dave! As he was on the go every day we did get to see him 3 times….the day we arrived once in between and the day he was leaving! I can vouch for his existence. Hopefully you had a good trip home on Saturday and Sunday Dave! You surely picked the right week to get here. The weather was great!
We go back there for the weekend before Halloween. The Halloween weekend is so popular that they’ve had to extend it to THREE weekends now.
- Am I looking in all the wrong places? September 19, 2014I am really having a hard time finding used Northwood TTs. Really looking for a used Nash 27E. Any one have a suggestion of an RV dealer who has lots of used Nashes?
- Weather Radios September 18, 2014How many of you carry weather radios? I did not until we were in Eureka, MO on a Saturday night at 2214 hrs. At that point in time, there was a lightning storm and heavy rain falling. Not much wind and lots of lightning. My wife’s cell phone suddenly lighted and started dinging with a strange tone. She picked up it and it had a text msg that said, “Tornado Warning. Take cover immediately. Stay away from windows and doors. If outdoors move to a strong building.” In the distance, once we awake, we could hear a siren start. Then my cell phone went off with the same msg. Got up, turned on the television and the local stations were showing rotation in the air but nothing on the ground. They were repeating the message over and over to take cover. I switch channels several times to check the different radar pictures. No showed anything on the ground. The warning was cancelled for our area fifteen minutes later. Rain and heavy lightning continued until 0100 hrs. From now on, will have a weather radio with me. Plus an app for it on the phone. The trailer did not move around much but we could hear the rain hitting the roof so hard we had to turn the television up a good bit.
Where we live, a tornado watch means conditions are favorable to the formation of a tornado. A tornado warning means one is confirmed on the ground in your area. Did this change in other areas of the United States? Even the national weather service emergency broadcasts indicate where the tornado is and the direction it is going in our parish. The weather radio at home is set up to cover the parish in which we live, the others north, south, east and west of us.
Latest Arctic Fox Videos :
Latest Arctic Fox 5th Wheels for sale on eBay.com :
Note from Marlan at RV52 – there isn’t a lot of these on eBay. So this link may be a bit empty.
No eBay auctions found – try the the RV52 Find Anything Page