This is a REALLY good list of Central Texas (and some coastal) Texas RV Parks.
|Texas RV Parks with Video Reviews|
I thought I would list the RV Parks in which we either reviewed (because we stayed there) or created a video drive through review – where you can get an idea of what the park actually looks like. I am a BIG believer in the drive throughs – even though the video is very shaky. You just can’t get the same idea by statically looking at a park.
Before I went too far, I’ve noticed that Amazon has some books that you may find helpful in learning more about Texas and its RV Parks and state parks. You can click on each one to learn more and each provides a different set of idea.
Before you get too rough on me as to what deserves special mention or what Sheri and I liked about a park, you’ve got to remember that each place has a personal appeal to each visitor. If you like hustle-bustle, then you might not agree with our picks. But maybe, just maybe this will help you get some ideas for your travels.
Texas RV Parks that deserve Special Mention
- Green Acres RV Park, Wimberley Texas
- Why? It was our first park
- 100 yards from the river and 5 minutes from downtown Wimberley – a very cool Texas town.
- La Hacienda RV Park, Austin Texas
- A big-time resort, but very laid back management. Something for everyone.
- Llano River RV Park, Mason Texas
- We stayed here over Thanksgiving. It was SO peaceful and soul-restoring.
- Millers Creek RV Park, Johnson City Texas
- Our little quick getaway from Austin. Dark skies and bright stars.
- Their indoor firepit was to die-for!
Texas RV Parks that are the rest (sometimes we’ll make special mention)
- Fort Mason City RV Park, Mason Texas
- San Saba Joe Ragsdale RV Park, San Saba Texas
- Miller Creek RV Resort, Johnson City Texas
- Lake Travis RV Park, Austin Texas
- Shady Oaks Cabins and RV Park, Fairfield Texas
- Cedar Grove RV Park Fairfield Texas
- Homeplace RV Sites, Fairfield Texas
- Sunset RV Park, Austin Texas
- Hwy 71 RV Park, Austin Texas
- Bastrop River RV Park, Austin Texas
- River Oaks Riverfront RV Resort, Blanco Texas
- Blanco Settlement, Blanco Texas
- Take it Easy RV Resort, Kerrville Texas
- By the River RV Park, Kerrville Texas
- Guadalupe River RV Resort, Kerrville Texas
- Koyote Ranch RV Resort, Medina Texas
- On the list for places we want to stay and not just drive through.
- Ingram Lake RV Park, Ingram Texas
- RV Park USA, Comfort Texas
- Wimberley RV Park, Wimberley Texas
- Priddy Meadows RV Park, Wimberley Texas
- On our list. Super peaceful, yet close to downtown Wimberley.
- Bunkhaus Cabins and RV Park, Canyon Lake Texas
- Texas 281 RV Park, Bulverde Texas
- Wagon Wheel RV Park, Bulverde Texas
- Riverside RV Park, Ingram Texas
- Fairpark RV Park, Fairfield Texas
- Concord RV Estates, Waco Texas
- Lucky’s RV Park, Temple Texas
- Bird Creek RV Park, Temple Texas
- Temple RV Sales and Campground, Temple Texas
- Rio Raft and RV Resort, Canyon Lake Texas
- Interesting little park close to Canyon Lake and on the river
- Tranquil Gardens RV Park, Salado Texas
- Flat Creek Outpost, Blanco Texas
- Peppers RV Park, Elgin/Bastrop Texas
- Fredericksburg RV Park, Fredericksburg Texas
- Peach Country RV Park, Fredericksburg Texas
- Hill Country RV Park, Fredericksburg Texas
- Fredericksburg KOA, Fredericksburg Texas
- Hofbrau RV Park, Marble Falls Texas
- Roadrunner RV Park, Johnson City Texas
- Riverview RV Park, Marble Falls Texas
- County Line RV Park, Dripping Springs Texas
- Shady River RV Park, Georgetown Texas
- Eastview RV Resort, Georgetown Texas
- San Gabriel River RV Park, Georgetown Texas
- Las Palmas RV Park, Georgetown Texas
- New Life RV Park, Georgetown Texas
- San Gabriel Motor Inn and RV Park, Georgetown Texas
- Skyview Ranch RV Resort, Decatur Texas
- Holiday Village RV Park, Garland Texas
- Northlake Village RV Park, Roanoke Texas – close to Texas Motor Speedway – really close
- I35 RV Park, Waco Texas
- Waco KOA Campground and RV Park, Waco Texas
- Bastrop RV Park, Bastrop RV Park
- Dixieland RV Park, Carmine Texas – oddly Sheri and I want to try this out – Carmine looks like a nice weekend – maybe when Bluebonnets come out.
- ToadHollow RV Park, Smithville Texas
- Horseshoe RV Park, Buffalo Texas
- Relay Station RV Park, Franklin Texas
- Rockdale RV Park, Rockdale Texas
- Shady Oaks RV Park, Rockdale Texas
- Shady Grove RV Park, Rockdale Texas
- Four Winds RV Park, Taylor Texas
- Idyll Glen RV Park, Lago Vista Texas – neat little park situated on the north end of Lake Travis
- Shady Oaks RV Resort, Wimberley Texas
- Oak Forest RV Park, Austin Texas – the ROT Rally Park
- Canyon Trail RV Park, San Marco Texas
- Hatch RV Park, Corpus Christi Texas
- Marina Village RV Park, Corpus Christi Texas
- Puerto Del Sol RV Park, Corpus Christi Texas
- Noteworthy because this couldn’t be MORE on the water – 500 yards from USS Lexington.
- Sunset Mobile Lodge RV Park, Corpus Christi Texas
- Honeycomb RV Park, Austin Texas – one of the few parks IN THE CITY.
- Sea Breeze RV Park – Portland Texas – one of the neater looking parks on the Texas coast – we want to give it a try!
- Greyhound RV Park, Corpus Christi Texas
[ This is a post that will be updated occasionally ]
Now, RVing articles and news comes to YOU!
Get your RV52.com articles in your email inbox. Get some of the most useful, practical, and actionable RV information delivered directly to you. RV52 isn’t some big corporation – it is an RVer – just like you. Try it out! It costs you nothing and RV52 will unsubscribe you whenever you want.
We value your privacy and would never spam you