Click a star to rate -->
Name Address Phone and Web Site Information
Number of Spaces : 30
Click Here for SALMON HARBOR RV PARK Web Site
Tweet This:Glad to see @rv52 has SALMON HARBOR RV PARK in its directory at http://rv52.com/rvparks/ #RV
Fix this Listing
SALMON HARBOR RV PARK is a RV Park in or near the town of Smith River. It is a fairly small park with a reported 30 sites to park your home away from home. This park has pull thru sites for your convenience. If you are driving a very long camper, then you are in luck since there are some extra long pads. No need for a generator since the park has electric. You will be thrilled to know that 50 amp service is provided. No need to fill the freshwater since there are water hookups. Adding to your RVing joy, make sure you bring your stinky slinky as there are sewer connections at the park. If you are lucky, you might be able to use your cellular for internet, but otherwise there is no Wireless Internet. You will not have to miss the big game since Cable TV is part of this parks offering. Go ahead and bring along little Mr K9 since this park is Animal Friendly. Not sure this is a good thing for a high class RV experience, but tent camping is allowed. A neat thing about this park is that it does have some waterfront attached to it. Do not just drive by Smith River – instead stop and rest at SALMON HARBOR RV PARK.
Where is SALMON HARBOR RV PARK
CLICK ON THE MARKERS FOR MORE INFO
WARNING : ADDRESS IS BLANK - ACCURACY IS ONLY TO THE CITY LEVEL.
Click HERE to contact RV52 and to update map location for SALMON HARBOR RV PARK!
Latest news for SALMON HARBOR RV PARK:
- High temperatures affect LA County Fair but heat is part of the event – Inland Valley Daily Bulletin October 2, 2014High temperatures affect LA County Fair but heat is part of the event
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
Some are one day events and others, such as the 62nd annual California RV Show, are extended events. The show … A scheduling change would impact mobile amusement park ride operators, concessions operators and commercial exhibitors, Tucker said.
- WSU takes on Cal, welcomes alums for Homecoming – WSU News October 1, 2014WSU takes on Cal, welcomes alums for Homecoming
It’s Homecoming weekend at Washington State University and a full slate of events will kick off Friday in advance of Saturday’s 7:30 p.m. Pac 12 football game at Martin Stadium between the Cougars and the visiting Golden Bears of the University of …
- Morning sports blitz: Wednesday, Oct. 1 – The Daily Progress October 1, 2014
The Daily ProgressMorning sports blitz: Wednesday, Oct. 1
The Daily Progress
Originally founded in 1966 as a family-owned and operated store, Rule Auto grew to become Staunton’s premiere Honda, Volkswagen and RV dealer. In October 2010, Rule Auto became Valley Volkswagen and Valley Honda, proud additions to Carter Myers …
and more »
- Kearse officially retires; Investigation into allegations wrapping up – The Rolla Daily News October 1, 2014Kearse officially retires; Investigation into allegations wrapping up
The Rolla Daily News
He also has an appraisal company and a camping/RV park. Kearse thanked City Administrator John Butz and former Mayor Bill Jenks, saying they “have been a pleasure to work for” as well as current Mayor Lou Magdits and the city council. “I especially …
- There Are 14 California Towns About to Run out of Water – Governing September 30, 2014There Are 14 California Towns About to Run out of Water
Meanwhile, residents are asked not to water outdoors, leaving the once lush resort faded and brown. Other communities that remain on the list include Lake Berryessa Resort in Napa, Woodside RV Park in Mendocino County and Lupin Lodge, a nudist resort …
- Hipcamp Cooks Up $2M Seed To Get People Camping – TechCrunch (blog) September 30, 2014
TechCrunch (blog)Hipcamp Cooks Up $2M Seed To Get People Camping
Hipcamp is the first comprehensive search platform for campsites, letting users search based on amenities (like picnic tables, running water, rv hookup, etc), features (caves, oceans, lakes) and activities (biking, surfing, boating). “Camping was …
and more »
- Motorhome Owners to Strike Gold in California – Insurance News Net September 30, 2014Motorhome Owners to Strike Gold in California
Insurance News Net
This action-packed game combines elements of tennis, badminton, and Ping-Pong and is popular among RVers, especially in RV parks in the Sunbelt. Attendees also will be given the opportunity to embark on group tours of local sites and attractions.
and more »
- Watson recalls coast-to-coast run – Towanda Daily Review September 30, 2014Watson recalls coast-to-coast run
Towanda Daily Review
Recently, Watson provided a presentation at the Rialto Theatre in Canton in which he told people all about his run, which began in May 11 in Oceanside, Calif. and ended Aug. 14 in Central Park, N.Y. Around 100 people attended the program. As was the …
and more »
- The RV from JP2 THE LOST WORLD getting restored – moviepilot.com September 29, 2014The RV from JP2 THE LOST WORLD getting restored
Admit it: if you had the opportunity—and money—you would gladly buy and live in the screen-used RV from Jurassic Park: The Lost World. … Unfortunately, the RV has been attacked by a force far worse than CGI dinosaurs: the southern California elements.
- Jurassic Park II RV found rotting, being restored for residence – Autoblog (blog) September 25, 2014Jurassic Park II RV found rotting, being restored for residence
Once, this RV was the set for scenes in a Steven Spielberg movie, but after sitting exposed in the California desert for at least the past six years, it might as well have been eaten by a velociraptor. Among its indignities, the engine has been covered …
Things to do near SALMON HARBOR RV PARK or Smith River
Campgrounds near to SALMON HARBOR RV PARK or Smith River
SALMON HARBOR RV PARK ( 0.0 miles )
SALMON HARBOR RESORT ( 0.7 miles )
BLUMENSTRAUSS RV PARK ( 2.0 miles )
APPLE HILL RV PARK ( 5.7 miles )
RAMBLIN ROSE RESORT ( 5.9 miles )
THE REDWOODS RV PARK ( 5.9 miles )
AZURE WAVE RV PARK ( 7.4 miles )
SUNSET HARBOR RV PARK ( 7.8 miles )(Daily Rate Discount Possible)
DRIFTWOOD RV PARK ( 8.0 miles )
CHETCO RV PARK ( 8.1 miles )
Videos related to SALMON HARBOR RV PARK
Searching for videos using this phrase : Smith River CA -"for sale"