RV Vent – Powered RV Fan
Regardless of all other vent types, all RV’s have an RV vent from the main body of the RV to the roof. A vent is pretty nice, but a powered vent, that is something of beauty. This is a little different from the “baby” vent that has a “baby” electric motor that is typically found in the bathroom.
This is a true ventilation fan that is capable of moving big bunches of air at a time. They go by names such as super fan or fan-tastic fan.
We really like our high powered ventilation fan and it can lower the temperature of the RV very quickly, which then gets the RV a little bit easier to cool (or heat) with the normal built in systems. Our particular fan has its own electric remote opening system which also turns on and off the fan.
You can find similar fans like this one on Amazon (disclosure). Here are some representative Amazon listings to save you some time.
- Fan – Tastic Vent® Model 4000
- Fan-Tastic Vent 8000 ABS LID Vent Create-A-Breeze 3-Speed Manual Crank ABS White Lid
- Vortex High Velocity RV Roof Vent Retrofit Kit
- Fan – Tastic Vent® Model 5000
- Maxxair 00-965001 Turbo/Maxx 3 Speed Fan with Thermostat
- MaxxAir 850 White Fan/Mate Rain Cover for High Powered Ceiling Fans
Amazon listings with items related to rv vent fan