We got rid of baby. I'm almost embarrassed to admit to it.
The clincher was when I was standing inside the empty shell, sweating to death and thinking about a video where a guy invented an entire steam/pressure system to bend some wood perfectly for his Spartanette restoration.
I realized really quickly. That guy is WAY more of a craftsman than I will ever, ever be.
So we sold baby (used Craigslist).
And we bought a new towable – well new to us – it was used.
That being said I've made a NUMBER of improvements to RV52.com in the last few days…
- Geolocation around parks is much cooler. I search within 35 miles and if I don't find enough cool stuff, I expand the search to 150 miles. I noticed that helps a bunch out in the more wide open expanses (like the Nevada desert).
- I've spent some time making the results listing look good for nearby parks, nearby attractions and more.
- I've improved the geolocation around a city/state name.
- I've added nearby “ticketable” events to RV parks. This is super cool. If something cool is going on nearby a park, I make it super easy to get tickets. I do this through Seatgeek which is a pretty cool ticket site.
- If you own an RV park, you should bookmark my page so that people can find tickets. Or call me and I can help you get this cool capability on your park's website.
Anyway, check it out and give me some feedback. I want to make sure I'm improving the site so that people will bookmark it.