Sheri subscribed to Audible. She loved it. Audible really worked when she was on the road a bunch.
I LOVE the idea of audiobooks for RVers.
- RVers take long trips and an audio book can be a more positive experience than radio, particularly since you can actually CHOOSE your subject matter.
- When there are two of you RVing, by both of you listening to an audio book will create a shared experience which will strengthen your relationship.
- You can learn new things while running down the open road.
- You can convert monotonous time into productive time.
- It can make getting from point A to point B seem to go faster.
- You'll be more interesting when you get to your next destination (because you know more).
Give Audible a try and let RV52.com know how it turns out. I'd love to hear your opinions.