RV Buying made easy using a simple infographic
Many of my friends are thinking about the ins-outs of rv buying. Since an RV is a BIG purchase, making sure your purchase is a good fit is important before starting rv buying. Many of my friends that follow rv52 ask me questions like the following :
- How do I select an RV?
- What are the main criteria for selecting an RV?
- How do you use different RV types?
- Why do different people select different types of RVs?
- What type of RV should I buy?
- What type of RV do I need?
- How do you even figure out which TYPE of RV to buy, let alone what brand?
While selecting an RV is, I think, a personal choice, there are some “main” ideas in selecting an RV that if you at least thought about them might be helpful.
In an effort to help people get a QUICK, FAST, CONCISE method to see some of the factors that affect RV's, I made up an info graphic that I think is helpful. If you see something you disagree with, please, by all means, drop a comment and I'll fix the graphic. While I've written an article on the RV types, I think this adds a more useful dimension.