The rv thermostat is something that could save you money and is really very under-appreciated. Improvements that could make a big difference are things like timers and programs so that when you are gone the thermostat does the right thing.
RV52.com has written a few articles on the Thermostat that you might find useful:
- From my book – The Fifth Wheel RV – The Interior – an overview article on the thermostat
- Why your RV feels hotter than it really is
- Why does my air conditioner turn off when I turn ON the lights?
- Notes on our air conditioner
Here are some Thermostats I found on Amazon (Amazon Disclosure):
- Atwood 38453 Thermostat
- Camco 09231 RV Wall Thermostat – Heat Only
- Dometic 3109228.001 5 Button Comfort Control Center
RV Thermostat Users Manuals:
- Suburban Thermostat Heating Only 161154 161138 Users Manual Instructions Owners Guide
- Dometic Thermostat Comfort Control Center 2 Users Guide Owners Manual
- AirXcel RVP Products RV Thermostat Multiple Zone Users Manual
- dometic thermostat single zone operating instructions