- Halogen replacements
- Usually for recessed lighting, access lighting
A nice cross section of Amazon LED lights with 180 degree light pattern and a G4 base
Before selecting a light follow these steps:
- Figure out how much SPACE you need and look at the measurements for each bulb.
- Verify the base style
- Verify the optimum light emitting pattern (in this case 180 degrees)
- Verify that you want bright white (males like better) or soft yellow (ladies like better)
- Buy as many lumens as you can afford. More lumens = better. Remember, the LED lights are about 5x more efficient (Lumens per watt) than your 921. The biggest drawback on LED’s is Lumens per “unit volume”.
Amazon Search attempting to find matching lights: