RV52.com has written a few related articles on hot water heaters:
- RV Hot Water heater cover from Your 5th Wheel RV – The Exterior
- You know you are glamping when you have hot water
- The anode baloney for RV hot water heaters
- About RV Hot Water Heaters
- The hot water heater kept tripping the breaker
- How to save money with the RV Hot water heater on/off control
- How to winterize your RV
- Showering in an RV part 2!
Interesting conversion kit (Amazon Disclosure) to convert gas only hot water heaters to gas plus 120V. RV52 has not tried but this looks very useful and the Amazon ratings were good.
Amazing little Coleman Hot Water On Demand unit. This looks like it would be VERY GOOD for when you are serving a line of people and want them to have hot water for tea or instant coffee. It heats in seconds.
RV Hot Water Heater Owners Manuals:
- Suburban RV Hot Water Heater Service Manual circa 1996
- Suburban RV Hot Water Heater SW6D SW6DE SW6DM SW6DEM Installation and Users Manual
- Atwood LP GAS RV Hot Water Heater Users Manual and more 2007
- Atwood LP Gas RV Hot Water Heater XT G9 GE9 GEH9 G18 GE18 GEH18 Users Manual
Note from RV52 : Your Atwood hot water heater does not need an Anode Rod. Don’t do it. You are going to see lots of baloney about anode rods in RV hot water heaters. Just read the manual that is all I have to say. Also, you’ll see Anode Rods for sale that even fit the Atwoods. But Atwood tells you to NOT do it.
RV52.com Partner if you need help NOW!
Latest RV Hot Water Heater Videos :
Amazon Search for RV Hot Water Heater :
Since you’re looking at how-to around RV hot water heaters, I thought I would get a few of the listings for hot water heaters from Amazon. The Suburban and the Atwood are the two big names and I see they are listed here.